While some HVAC jobs are upgrades that your customers saved up for, more often than not, you are performing emergency repairs. As such, many customers do not have the savings built up to pay for your services outright. That’s why it is important to offer your customers another option. With Credit for Comfort financing for HVAC contractors, you can make sure your customers get the equipment they require without having to stress about paying for it upfront.
Why It Is Important to Offer Financing
Before we get into the benefits of Credit for Comfort, let’s talk briefly about why you need to incorporate financing for HVAC contractors into your business plan. Here are some compelling stats about how financing can impact your customers:
- Three out of four consumers say that financing options influence who they do business with.
- When financing is available, people tend to spend about 30% more money versus when they pay in full up front.
Essentially, when you offer financing to your customers, you can increase your close rate AND the total investment. It will be easier for you to offer upgrades and more advanced equipment when your customers can finance the large purchase. Many people prefer to work with contractors who offer financing, so it’s important to make sure you’re one of them.
Features of Credit for Comfort
Credit for Comfort is a web-based application that makes it effortless for you to offer financing to your customers. Here are just some of the reasons why we recommend Credit for Comfort:
- The application is web-based, so you can access it from any device with an internet connection and you don’t have to worry about any paperwork. You can even integrate it into your own website so customers can apply right online.
- If your customers don’t quality for Prime lending, Credit for Comfort waterfalls their information to 2nd look, which makes the process quick and simple, leading to more approvals.
- There are no minimum financing amounts or FICO scores, so this is a viable option for all types of jobs. In fact, about 85% of applications are approved.
- There are a variety of loan options available, including no-interest/no-payment loans, low fixed monthly payments, and no/low contractor fees. There is something for every customer, so you can choose what you offer and how you present it to them.
- Once your customer is approved, you are given a 16-digit number and the loan is processed just like a standard credit card transaction. The exchange is smooth, so you get your money quickly.
When you want to make sure that you can truly offer your customers the very best solution for their HVAC issues, then financing for HVAC contractors is a must. With such a high approval rate, you don’t have to worry about money being an obstacle to close the sale. Credit for Comfort is free for you to use, and it will allow you to grow your business and increase your purchase price. Visit Credit for Comfort on the web to learn more.