The most important thing in any organization’s success is the relationship it builds with customers.
Do your customers return to your company time and time again, even when there are plenty of other HVAC businesses that could fill their needs? If so, it’s likely because they feel connected in some way. This connection (or relationship) likely depends on the customer’s feelings of familiarity, satisfaction, trust, loyalty, and even convenience. Given this assumption, what might you do to ensure that your customers’ experiences and interactions lead to positive feelings about your HVAC company?
Here are several ways to build relationships that create true customer loyalty:
• Adopt a companywide “Customers First” philosophy, and publicize it as often as possible
• Truly LISTEN to what your customers have to say
• Devote the time and energy required to effectively solve all issues and problems customers encounter
• Survey your customers to find out what they like and don’t like about your company
• Provide opportunities for one-on-one customer interactions
• Create ways your customers can offer suggestions
• Don’t just talk the talk. Walk the walk!