As an HVAC contractor, you have a lot on your plate. Not only do you have to tend to your current customers, you need to continue building your business, and give impeccable service every step of the way. While you love designing and installing HVAC systems, all of the paperwork, finances, and other administrative tasks that come along with it may be a business challenge. We feel you. That’s why we have partnered with a new software that was built specifically for HVAC contractors.
Known as OnCall Air, this new program gives you all of the tools you need to effortlessly manage and grow your business, prepare proposals, build systems, and check pricing and availability, all on one sleek interface.
OnCall Air Features
The software has a lot of incredible features that you’re going to love incorporating into your job as an HVAC contractor, but these are a few of our favorites:
- Instantly create a good, better, best proposal statement for your customer, and send them a streamlined, professional digital version for your customer to review
- Beautifully portray what you are offering with detailed, high-quality photographs and clickable links built right into the proposal
- Easily calculate your pricing with pre-set options, and then adjust as needed with discounts, rebates, or financing
- Quickly receive approval on the proposal with a digital signature
OnCall Air Benefits
All of these helpful features provide you with unbeatable benefits, including:
- Increasing the Dollar Amount – By demonstrating higher efficiency HVAC systems effectively, you can increase customer investment and raise your profit margins.
- Closing More Sales – Thanks to its streamlined, simple, attractive interface, OnCall Air offers an interactive, professional sales process that makes the HVAC system sell itself.
- Saving Valuable Time – OnCall Air includes an HVAC system wizard that quickly builds proposals without all the hassle, so you have more time for the other aspects of your business.
The Power of CE Integration
A key part of building a proposal for your customers is knowing AHRI ratings, which pieces of equipment are compatible, how soon you can get the items for your customer, and how much they are going to pay. With CE’s integration into the OnCall Air software, gathering all of this information is effortless. These are just some of the tasks you can complete with our integration into the OnCall Air program:
- Collect up-to-date pricing on all of our HVAC equipment and accessories
- View current inventory levels of everything you need, updated in real-time
- Access all of our offerings so you can build a complete system, including equipment from brands like Bryant, Payne, Carrier, and more
- Ensure that you’ve included all necessary accessories
We know you will love the new OnCall Air program, and we are excited to be a part of it. To learn more about this innovative software, schedule a free demo!